Monday, January 26, 2009

Obama Pokes Gas Limbag with a Sharp Stick

I love that he took such a strong jab at Rush and his lunacy - it is something that's long overdue. Some would say that acknolwedging Rush makes him more relevant - I disagree. If anything I feel it demonstrates how marginal Fox News and Rush have become. Another priceless gem in the article is Boehner, who I am so ashamed to say is Ohio's problem, asking the question, ""You know, I'm concerned about the size of the package. And I'm concerned about some of the spending that's in there, [about] ... how you can spend hundreds of millions on contraceptives...How does that stimulate the economy?" The fact that he said 'size of the package' and 'stimulate' in one statement is priceless! Seriously, though, how in the hell can anyone begin to focus on contraceptives as part of the entirety of the spending plan? I know he's playing to the base, but that's just f-ing silly.

Here's the article if'n you want to read the whole thing.

No comments: