Tuesday, October 12, 2010

American Idiots

I'm going to spend the next couple of months trying to find my own version of Ohlberman's "Worst Person in the World" and post the related article on Facebook. It shouldn't be hard to find material, as the folks in politics on the right and left are providing quite a bit of it. We have Nazis, witches and gay-bashing on the right. We have rediculous assertions of 'foreign money' and other red herrings from the left. Don't even get me started on the tea-baggers, most of them are just plain crazy. Those of us in the middle just sit back and watch the madness.

Take this one for example:



She really is a nutjob, yet she has 38% support in the polls? Who is saying they will vote for her? Same question, different daffy, how in blue hell does Sharron Angle have 42% - I mean really? I would rather sit down with Beck for lunch than vote for Reid so I do get the None of the Above alternative to a certain extent, but even that only goes so far. Angle? Seriously?

So, watch for my Facebook postings. I'll try and post one daily and I guarantee the affiliated story will be an interesting, and possibly infuriating, one. Feel free to cross-post your own on my wall. It should be fun.

Peace.

No comments: