Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OMG I'M IN NJ!!! - Room with a view I wish I didn't have...

Yes, I am in Ramsey, NJ. Where is this? well its right here Ramsey, NJWhat do you think? Looks real nice. I am here with my co-workers at a Sheraton near our corporate offices for this week-long training session. Luckily, I have awesome co-workers and fun bosses that are making it as interesting as possible. Here you see a picture of our meeting room, which has no view as the curtains are drawn so we can see the projector screen. That's ok because, being in a U-shaped table format, we get to stare at each other all week!

This would be the view from my lovely Worst Western hotel room. Its a second-floor room right above the unique little college-type bar that is actually IN the hotel. Tonight is "2 Dollar Bring Your Own Mug Night" where you could bring a trash can in and fill it with Busch for two bills. So nice! I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight to the drunken thumping below. I'll make sure to add a photo of the exterior of the hotel so you can appreciate the cheesy goodness. Ok, lunch break is over. Time for more learnin'! Blog you later.

No comments: